Sushma Koirala Memorial Nursing Campus (SKMNC) offers B.Sc. Nursing & PCL Nursing. SKMNC has adopted the curriculum according to the Purbanchal University (PU) & Council For Technical Education & Vocational Training (CTETVT).
For B.Sc. Nursing
A minimum 50% in +2 Science with biology &Chemistry
– Marked sheet (SLC & +2)
– Provisional Certificate.
– Character Certificate.
– Migration Certificate (Original)
– Medical Certificate.
For PCL Nursing
– A minimum of Second Division in SLC with English,Mathematics &Science.
– A minimum of C Grade in SLC with English, Mathematics & Science. Overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.
– Mark Sheet (SLC/SEE)
– Character Certificate
– Citizenship or Birth Certificate
– Medical Certificate
As per the criteria of Purbanchal University (PU) & Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (CTEVT).
AREA OF PRACTICUM:
– Sushma Koirala Memorial Hospital (SKMH), Sankhu, Kathmandu
– Ganeshman Singh Memorial Hospital, Lalitpur
– National Academy of Medical Science, Bir Hospital, Mahabouddha (NAMS)
– Kanti Child Hospital, Maharajgunj
– Paropakar Maternity & Women’s Hospital, Thapathali
– Nepal Eye Hospital, Tripureshwor
– Mental Hospital, Lagankhel
– Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital, Bhaktapur
– Bhaktapur Distric Hospital, Bhaktapur
– Nepal Orthopedic Hospital, Jorpati
– Primary Health Center, Gokarna
– Shankarapur Primary Health Center, Sankhu
– District Health Office, Kathmandu
– Sub Health Post & Different VDCs
– Community Field, Salambutar , Sankhu