– Highly qualified, trained and experienced teaching staff.
– Complete infrastructure with own buildings
– Hostel facilities
– Transportation facilities
– Clean spacious classrooms with peaceful & safe environment.
– Exposure in various practical area
– Well equipped demonstration rooms (Fundamentals of Nursing, Community Health Nursing & Midwifery Nursing).
– Library with course books, reference books, national and international reports and journals.
– Laboratory Facilities (Biochemistry, Microbiology).
– Various teaching &learning Media (Audio visual aid, OHP, slide projector & different kinds of Charts & Posters).
– Affordable fee structure.
– Extra Curriculum activities for recreation &physical fitness.
– Regular and close supervision of students’ improvement
– Individual advice to all the students.